Sunday 21 August 2011

Elephant's Elements by Francisco Pittau and Bernadette Gervais



This book was published in 2001 by Pavilion's Children's books, £9.99.

I was given this when I was very young. I don't remember who by. I LOVE it.

It's a book about opposites: big, small; wide and narrow; inflated, deflated; intelligent, stupid. It's a picture book with very few words. It's only got one word on each page. Some of the words are quite hard to read if you're little. It's got 70 odd pages.

The pictures are really good, it looks like they've been painted. My favourite page is boy/girl.



A note from Ma: this is an absolutely brilliant book, with a great sense of humour. It's been one of Bingo's very favourite books and I WISH I could remember who bought it for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment