Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Billionaire Boy by David Walliams

£12.99, illustrated by Tony Ross

I liked this book because I like reading it with my daddy and mummy. The story is about a boy called Joe Spud, who's really rich and his daddy gives him everything that he wants and he just wanted a friend. He's the richest 12 year old in the world and he's got everything that he could ever want, but he's got no friends.

Then he made a friend and then they broke up, then he made a girlfriend. The boy falls in love with this girl. It's a whole story.


It's a very long book, there are lots of words and pages. But it's the right size. I read it over lots of nights. It takes about three months to read all of it. The words are quite long, some of them. And it's a very interesting story to read, too.

The pictures are black and white. It is hilarious and inside it there are really funny words and there's a teacher called Peter Bread. The children at school call him Pitta Bread and he doesn't like it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of this book. My daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete